Sunday 19 May 2013

Pedrosa won the French GP


image
Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa claimed, was surprised to win French MotoGP in Le Mans Circuit or second victory this season. Because earlier he did not predict would win the race in the rain.
"It was a good race for me because I did not expect it. I always have a problem here, with the temperature, the tires are still cold for me and I did not get a good grip," said Pedrosa told Eurosport quoted by Reuters.
Start from positions six, Pedrosa was able to cross the finish line first in the race despite undergoing a fierce duel with Andrea Dovizioso.
This makes Pedrosa became the first rider who can win two victories in MotoGP 2013, having previously won in Jerez. Pedrosa wins and make the rider standings with 83 points, six points ahead of his teammate, Marc Marquez.
"Last year I had a very hard time with the condition of the same race but today I had good traction tires, especially the front tires, so it was good braking. When I was there in front of me made ​​some mistakes, twice almost slipped out," said Pedrosa.
Last season Pedrosa finished in fourth position at Le Mans. Only this time the Spanish rider to win the MotoGP French.

No comments:

Post a Comment